At Glenwood Dental Care, we enjoy caring for our youngest patients and providing them with the foundation necessary for a lifetime of great oral health. We are committed to helping your child feel comfortable and relaxed during their visit to our office. The experienced and gentle team at Glenwood Dental Care offers a wide variety special services for children including:
- Sealants: Dental sealants are a protective coating of acrylic or plastic-like material that is applied over the indentations on the chewing surface of the back teeth to help prevent decay.
- Fluoride Applications: We offer professional fluoride application treatments to help protect your child’s teeth against decay and strengthen the developing enamel.
- Fillings: Our office offers dental fillings to restore the health and function of teeth that have been affected by cavities
- Crowns: A dental crown is a cap or covering which is used to treat a missing or damaged tooth.
- Phase 1 Orthodontics: Some conditions are easier to correct if they’re detected and addressed early. Early orthodontic treatment can help to prevent more severe issues later. During Phase 1 orthodontics, we can enable correct biting and chewing, guide the growth of the jaw bone, and lower the risk of damage to protruding teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry: We offer emergency dental care appointments for children if they are in severe pain or have experienced trauma that needs immediate professional attention.
Schedule your child’s pediatric dental appointment at Glenwood Dental Care by calling us at 630-296-5966. We are located at 1155 N. Main St, Suite A Glendale Heights, IL 60139.