The area of general dentistry focuses on ensuring that you have optimal oral health and dental hygiene so that the teeth are protected from issues such as cavities and decay. General dentistry covers a wide variety of treatments to prevent and repair problems such as oral disease, trauma, tooth decay or defects. Along with great home care, regular dental checkups and professional dental cleanings are the best way to ensure that your teeth and mouth remain healthy and free of problems. Untreated oral health issues can create complications in the future, so it is best to avoid them or treat them in a timely manner to prevent the development of more serious issues.
At the office of Glenwood Dental Care, we offer a wide array of general dental care services including:
- Crowns & Bridges: We offer high-quality porcelain bridges and crowns that can improve the appearance, shape and alignment of the teeth.
- Dentures: We offer fixed as well as traditional, removable dentures for people with missing teeth.
- Mouth Guards: Our office provides custom dental mouth guards to protect your teeth from injury due to impact or nighttime grinding. Our mouth guards are made of high-quality material that is lightweight and offers a high level of protection. They are suited to both children and adults.
- Regular Checkups: A regular dental checkup at Glenwood Dental Care includes a full examination, a professional cleaning, an oral cancer screening and when necessary, digital x-rays and fluoride applications.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are a protective coating of acrylic or plastic-like material that is applied over the surface of the back teeth to prevent tooth decay.
- Sleep Apnea: We use oral appliance therapy to effectively treat obstructive sleep apnea.
- Dental Fillings: Our office offers dental fillings to restore the health and function of teeth that have been affected by cavities.
Call our friendly and knowledgeable team today to schedule your appointment. You can reach us at 630-296-5966.